We are organizing a competition for children of all ages up to 17, blessed with any creativity to participate with their creations. For more details and the rules of the game please read on…
- Open to children of all ages up to seventeen…
- We are asking you to create a picture about ‘Recycling’, Volunteering’ or ‘Friendship’ either one or other or combined.
- You can use paints, pencils, crayons, pastels, textiles or recycled materials, anything goes! (as long as it stays flat on paper 😉 )
- A maximum of 3 entries are going to be accepted per child.
- It is free to enter this competition. (No purchase/donation is necessary.)
- The image must be original and created by the Participant.
On the back of every picture you must write the following:
- Title of the work
- The name of the artist
- Age of the artist
- Parent’s permission (his / her name in capital and sign)
- A contact number (only to reach out to the winners)
There are two categories:
- Artist`s age under 10 years
- Artist`s age between 10 and 17 years
- A lovely hamper to the winner of each category.
- There will be 3 runner-up prizes of each category.
Final Deadline for submission: 8th April 2021.
Entries can be submitted during our opening times only in person (bearing in mind the social distancing guidelines) at:
Gratitude Hub / Old Library Building
(Near the Ibis Hotel)
The legal bit:
By submitting an entry, each Participant hereby grants to Gratitude charity, worldwide, royalty-free and free of charge, sublicensable license to publish, republish, display and use their image for all purposes connected with this competition, including but not limited to display on Gratitude’s website, social media and in marketing. Each Participant’s picture will be shared with their first name and age.
Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries or entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
All valid entries until the deadline will be independently judged by a panel of judges, as detailed below. There will be a total of two (2) rounds of judging to shortlist twenty (20) finalists based on the image criteria as detailed above. From the twenty (20) finalists, the judging panel will select one (1) winner and three (3) runners up from each category.
After announcing the winners the artworks can be collected at the latest 16th May 2021 from the same location where it was submitted, in case parents would like to display them at home.
Announcement of winners: 11th April 2021 (Prizes will be available for collection in person at the Hub).
Judges at Round 1:
- Shantasya Carlisle, Operations Manager @ Gratitude
- Valeria Fazekas, from Gratitude’s Creative Club
Judges at Round 2:
- Still surprise 😉
Thank you for all your submissions in advance, we are looking forward to see various wonderful entries.
Good luck to you all 🎨