Tibor gets a day every year to volunteer with his chosen Charity and we are pleased that his choice in the last 2 consecutive years was Gratitude.
Some of the things he was busy doing today:
- Collecting a sofa for the Gratitude’s Hub reception area
- Driving the van to collect groceries
- Sorting the groceries
- Unloading crates into the hub
- Working with Adi on the new bar codes system for Gratitude’s service users
- Updating the Gratitude’s videos for the slide show on the reception screen
- Craking the mysteries of the electric automatic doors
- …and much more!
Thank you very much for your help today Tibor and your employer!